Course Reserves are course-related materials made available, either electronically or physically, through the UBL.
Materials may be put on reserve at one of the locations indicated below, or made available on the course's Blackboard site at the instructor’s request. Course shelf items are non-circulating for the duration of the course.
- University Library (UB): first floor, entrance 4, on the left side
- Asian Library: UB, second floor, entrance 8
- Wijnhaven Library, The Hague: in the last bookcase, following the reference collection (available during library desk service hours)
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Library (FSW): at the library desk in the study cabinet
- Law Library: at the library desk ('Law desk') or in the designated areas in the library