Course Reserves are course-related materials made available, either electronically or physically, through the UBL.
Due to the international coronavirus situation, Leiden University Libraries has had to adjust its services.
Please find an up-to-date overview of our current range of services on our webpage on library services during the coronavirus situation.
Materials may be put on reserve at one of the locations indicated below, or made available on the course's Brightspace module at the instructor’s request. Course shelf items are non-circulating for the duration of the course.
Please keep in mind you'll have to make a reservation in order to access the library buildings.
- University Library (University Library): ground floor, Huygens Information Centre, next to the stairs to the S-UB
- Asian Library (University Library): ground floor, Huygens Information Centre, next to the stairs to the S-UB
- Wijnhaven Library, The Hague: in the last bookcase, following the reference collection (available during library desk service hours)
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Library (FSW): behind the lending desk
- Law Library: at the lending desk ('Law desk') or in the designated areas in the library