Course reserves are course-related materials made available, either electronically or physically, through the UBL.
Due to coronavirus regulations in The Netherlands, Leiden University Libraries (UBL) has had to adjust its services. During the December/January lockdown period, the options to reserve a library study place are more limited than before. For an up-to-date overview of our current range of services, please check our webpage on library services during the coronavirus situation.UBL library services during the coronavirus situation
Students need to reserve a study place to be able to use library materials on the spot.
Students wishing to consult UB or Wijnhaven course reserve books for a short while only, can book a 'course reserve seat' for an hour. For the UB, please contact the UB reception desk at +31715272800, for Wijnhaven Library please send us an email.
For the time being, all University Library (UB) and Asian Library course shelves have been moved to the Information centre Huygens on the UB ground floor.
- University Library (UB): ground floor, Huygens Information Centre, next to the stairs to the S-UB
- Asian Library (UB): ground floor, Huygens Information Centre, next to the stairs to the S-UB
- Wijnhaven Library: in the last bookcase, following the reference collection (available during library desk service hours)
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Library (FSW): behind the desk
- Law Library: at the desk ('Law desk') or in the designated areas in the library