Course reserves are course-related materials made available, either electronically or physically, through the UBL.
During exam periods students need to reserve a study place to be able to use the course reserves. These materials can not be lent.
- University Library/ Asian Library (UB): in the Information centre Huygens on the UB ground floor.
- Wijnhaven Library: in the last bookcase, following the reference collection (available during library desk service hours)
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Library (FSW): behind the desk
- Law Library: at the desk ('Law desk') or in the designated areas in the library
- Science Library: behind the information desk