Leiden University Research Data Management Community
All University staff involved or interested in research data management are invited to join Leiden University Research Data Management Community.
Many people across Leiden University have an interest in, or a responsibility for, good research data management (RDM) within their group, institute, or faculty.
If you are one of these people, you are invited to join the Leiden University Research Data Management Community by means of this registration form.
Browse a selection of our past events
The Research Data Management Community brings together staff from all faculties and central support services who have a role to play in research data management (RDM) support.
The Community will contribute to a thematic network on data management that will be built within Leiden Research Support (LRS).
The aims of the Community are:
- To contribute to the development of RDM support services across the University.
- To communicate with others and exchange knowledge about best practices in RDM.
- To develop relationships and set-up collaborative working groups.
- To develop workflows and materials that support Leiden researchers in practical RDM.
- To learn more about RDM developments taking place at Leiden University, in the Dutch support community, and beyond.
- To provide a forum for raising ideas and suggestions for the development of RDM support at Leiden.
About the Research Data Community
- We invite staff from all faculties to join the Community.
- Events: the Community has regular (monthly) convening meetings and working group meetings. See details of upcoming events in the calendar, and read more about past events on the Digital Scholarship blog.
- Communication: Community members are added to a mailing list and a dedicated MSTeams space for chat, news feed, and shared documents.
- Register to join and become part of the Community
- Contact the Centre for Digital Scholarship data management team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fieldwork Interest Group
This interest group aims to exchange experiences and tips with regard to fieldwork. Both researchers from all disciplines and research support staff are welcome to join! The aim is to develop a practical and accessible guide for Leiden University researchers on data management aspects of data collection abroad. If you wish to get involved, contact Mareike Boom.