New NWO call to support Open Science
NWO has set up a new Open Science Fund aiming to support researchers to develop, test and implement innovative ways of making research open, accessible, transparent and reusable, covering the whole range of Open Science.
By means of this Open Science Fund, NWO wishes to stimulate Open Science by incentivizing and rewarding researchers who are or would like to be at the forefront of this movement.
Researchers at Leiden University from all disciplines are welcome to submit proposals to the Open Science Fund, individually or in small teams, to develop, test and implement innovative ways of making research open, accessible, transparent and reusable - covering the whole range of Open Science.
NWO particularly encourages projects that:
- incentivise other researchers to practise open science;
- transform the way researchers publish;
- improve how research outputs are made findable, accessible, interoperable, re-usable (FAIR) and reproducible;
- develop, test or adapt open platforms or tools;
- stimulate wider adoption of open science practices among researchers
NWO supports Open Science
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.