Renewed agreement with Walter de Gruyter
The agreement with publishing house Walter de Gruyter has been renewed and provides in a 'Read & Publish' deal for a period of three years: 2020-2022.
This deal will offer researchers from Leiden University:
- Access to the complete collection of journals
- 100% Open Access of publications in 305 hybrid journals (tab 1 in the list) for submitting/corresponding authors from Leiden University.
Please note: a maximum applies of 440 artcicles in total during the whole 3-year period.
- 20% discount on APC’s for publications in 110 fully gold Open Access journals (tab 2 in the list) for submitting/corresponding authors from Leiden University.
How does it work:
- The corresponding author should use his or her Leiden University email address when submitting through Walter de Gruyter's CCC RightsLink platform.
- Alongside the choice for Open Access publishing, it will be indicated that the APC will be paid for by the institution
- Articles will automatically be published with a CC-BY-license
- The publisher will approve automatically.